At JHelmy&Company, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for everyone, regardless of disability status or technological capabilities. We are continually working towards improving the accessibility of our website and online services to ensure we provide an inclusive and accessible experience for all users.
Our goal is to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to promote accessibility on the internet.
We have taken several measures to ensure our site’s accessibility. These include:
- Utilizing a design that accommodates different types of assistive technologies.
- Providing alternative text for visual elements.
- Making sure our site works properly with keyboard navigation.
- Ensuring color contrast ratios meet accessibility standards.
- Regularly testing and making necessary adjustments for optimal accessibility.
We acknowledge that accessibility is an ongoing effort and are continually seeking solutions that will improve the overall accessibility of our website. Our dedicated team conducts regular accessibility audits and works tirelessly to implement changes as needed.
Your feedback is critical to us as we strive to meet and exceed accessibility standards. If you are having difficulty accessing or using any element of our website, or if you have any suggestions for improvements, please contact us.
For any accessibility-related issues or inquiries, please contact our Accessibility Coordinator at [email protected]. Please provide the following information:
Description of the accessibility issue
- Your preferred contact information (email, phone number, etc.)
- The web address or other location where the issue occurred
- Once received, we will work promptly to address your concern and provide a resolution.
Please note that JHelmy&Company may link to, or interface with, third-party sites. We cannot control or correct problems with these third-party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites.
We believe in equal opportunity, inclusive design, and the power of digital spaces to bridge gaps. We will continue to make every effort to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This policy will be reviewed and updated regularly in an effort to adhere to best practices and guidelines in digital accessibility.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to make JHelmyandCo.com a website everyone can use and enjoy.